Barron's Italian-English Pocket Dictionary
Author(s): Roberta Martignon-Burgholte (Editor); Andreas Cyffka (Editor)
This updated and revised bilingual dictionary is pocket-sized and easy to use. Students can slip it into backpacks and travelers can fit it in carry-on bags for air travel or satchels for use at their destinations. Abridged from Barron's comprehensive, full-size Bilingual Dictionary, this book contains approximately 70,000 words presented in two separate sections. Readers will find:
- American-style English to Italian and translations from Italian to American-style English
- Each headword is listed with its translation, part of speech, and pronunciation
- Phrases follow each definition using headwords in standard contexts
- Separate bilingual lists present numerals, abbreviations, and more.
- The addition of new words for computers, the Internet, and information technology
- Free downloadable bilingual electronic dictionary available for your PC or Mac
Compiled and edited by a team of native bilingual speakers, these books are an up-to-date and virtually indispensable linguistic tool.