Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications (COR)
From the Pacific Coast Highway and Natchez Trace Parkway, to coastal
New England and the Rocky Mountains, we present the best American road
trips and escapes by car. With both classic and lesser-known routes, plus
highlights of unmissable sights and activities, it'll help any motorist get the
most from their trip, whether it's a two-day drive or week-long tour.
Fill up the gas tank and buckle up - the USA is an unforgettably crazy trip.
And there's no better way to get to know this enormous, energetic and
engaging country than by hitting the road, Jack.
* Unmissable trips from New Engand fall foliage to California's beaches
* Drivers can go further with recommended detours and walking routes
* Guides to cities en route
* Colour maps, detailed directions and practical tips for easy navigation
* Packed with inspirational images, local knowledge, road etiquette and more